United States Vacation Packages
Popular destinations in United States
Vacation Packages in the United States of America
The United States of America is a big and varied country. There’s something for everyone here, with sophisticated megacities, charming rural towns, and breathtaking natural beauty.
USA Hotel + Flights
Choose from 554905 hotels beginning at $29 per night. However, if you want to save the most money, combine your flights and accommodations to build your own USA Vacation Package. Alternatively, get in your vehicle or rent one and go on an amazing road trip. Locals are masters at showing visitors a good time in every state or city, so why not enlist their assistance and join a few tours? Visit Hollywood’s famous hotspots or get up close and personal with alligators in Florida’s Everglades. Your agenda is sure to be jam-packed with events that will keep you occupied for weeks!
Your USA Vacation Itinerary
- Day 1–4: Start in San Francisco and venture beyond the renowned Golden Gate Bridge. Climb aboard a clattering cable car in Union Square and you’ll be on the ground at the vibrant waterfront in no time. If you’re searching for breathtaking landscapes and pure mountain air, take the 3-hour journey east to Yosemite National Park.
- Day 5-9: Take a six-hour journey to New Orleans, a cultural melting pot that is pulsating with energy. Bourbon Street has a festival feel, but Lafayette Cemetery has a spooky aura. There’s something for everyone in New Orleans. When you travel 1.5 hours to Tampa, Florida, you may follow the Mississippi River all the way to the Gulf of Mexico and soak up the sun, sand and sea.
- In New York City, you’ll trade palm trees for skyscrapers. New York City is a self-promoting city. Philadelphia and Washington are just a short drive away.
- Summerfest Music Festival is the largest of its type in the United States, taking place over 11 days in June and July and featuring more than 800 artists. All the industry’s hottest talents attend this annual event in Wisconsin. Discover the nation’s capital with our Downtown Washington D.C. Vacation Packages, from its magnificent national landmarks to its cool districts.
- Choose one of our USA All Inclusive Resorts for a hassle-free vacation.
What is the USA known for?
Americans are recognised for hot dogs, the Golden Gate Bridge, and historical figures, among many other famous monuments, meals and sports. As the world’s preeminent economic and military superpower, the United States is also one of the world’s most well-known countries. Known for its sports, culture and music, as well as its technical advancements and historical figures, the United States has a long and rich history. U.S. provides a range of landscapes and attractions, from Hollywood’s glamour and glamour to Maine’s untamed beaches.Visit Mount Rushmore, the Grand Canyon, and the Golden Gate Bridge and Statue of Liberty, which are among the world’s most renowned landmarks. Yosemite and Yellowstone National Parks are just two of the magnificent national parks sprinkled across the country. South Carolina’s famed Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head and North Carolina’s Outer Banks with its lighthouses and wild horses galloping down the dunes are just a few of the many places to visit along the coast. In Miami’s South Beach, glitzy people wander along the sand. California is home to Santa Monica Beach, where you may glimpse celebrities, and Venice Beach, which is a popular destination for tourists. Not to mention the hypnotising beaches of Hawaii.
With so many miles of roadway to cruise along and so many sights to see along the route, taking a road trip in the United States is a popular activity for many people. The Pacific Coast Highway, Route 66, Florida Overseas Highway, Mid Coastal Maine, The Blue Ridge Parkway, and The Great River Road are just a few of the scenic trips through the grand old US of A.
There are theme parks abounding, from the most wonderful location on earth, Disneyworld, to Dollywood in the Tennessee Hills, there are thrills and excitement to be found everywhere. Cedar Point has some of the world’s tallest and fastest coasters, while Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter are all located in Orlando. In places like Napa Valley, home to over 200 fantastic vineyards, and Willamette Valley, just outside of Portland, known for its Pinot Noir grown in the region’s fertile soil, wineries are a wonderful place to visit in the sprawling colourful countryside, sipping on world-class wines and sampling delectable food.
The typical diner experience of dining on a great hamburger and French fries to the delectable Maine lobster rolls glistening in butter and filled with tasty pieces of lobster flesh is one of the primary draws to many different locations in America. Texas is famous for its finger-licking-good BBQ, while New York has some of the greatest pizza and a range of other delectable meals and cuisines. Boston is famed for its sweet and delectable Italian bakeries, while Chicago is recognised for its Greek, Vietnamese, Mexican, and, of course, deep dish pizza.